Senior Cleaning Validation Professional
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My client, a global pharmaceutical company based in South Dublin is currently recruiting for a permanent Senior Cleaning Validation Professional.
You will lead aspects of cleaning validation programmes for the company in order to meet appropriate GMP regulatory and validation requirements. You will also be a Subject Matter Expert in the area of responsibility.
Roles and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Plan, co-ordinate and execute cleaning validation studies at site FGMIE.
· Support site VMP activities in area of responsibility
· Generate, execute or review Plans / Protocols / Reports / SOPs / WIs / WS associated with cleaning validation activities.
· Maintain cleaning validation files
· Participate as Validation Representative on Project Teams in area of responsibility.
· Participate in Change Control Programme.
· Adhere to company’s Validation Policies, Guidelines and the Site Validation Master Plan.
· Keep abreast of / adhere to regulatory requirements in relation to area of responsibility.
· Ensure Project related work is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Group Validation Policies, Guidelines, Site Validation Master Plan and GMP.
· Participate in the Self Inspection programme and External Audit.
· Generate APQR reports in area of responsibility.
· Contribute to establishing Global standards for Cleaning validation across the company.
Key skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate must have third level qualification (NFQ Level 8 or higher) in Chemistry/Pharmacy/Biology/ Engineering or other appropriate discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience within quality, production or engineering function in the Pharmaceutical industry.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671
The closing date for all applications is: 15/02/2021