Sales Manager France - Diabetes Care
- Experience Level
An excellent opportunity to work for a leading, agile, diagnostics organization, has just become available. My client has numerous impressive products and has an established presence in the Diabetes Care market, combined with the mission to make a life-changing impact on patients with the greatest medical need.
This exceptional individual will be a key member of a prestigious and dynamic cross-functional team and will be shaping this hybrid role, bringing together robust sales expertise with management exposure
This position will report to the Sales and Marketing Manager - Diabetology and will manage a very visible, influential, and highly impactful role, working daily with senior stakeholders of the organization, as well as the industry. You will be responsible to lead the Diabetes Care products, the key portfolio of the organization, in the assigned territory of Paris and expand to the rest of the country following the growth of the market, to achieve market penetration and financial objectives.
- Shape this newly created role, with elements of sales and people’s management responsibility, with freedom and full support by the organization
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Identifying opportunities and challenges within the account base and create strategies to maximize sell-through, profit, revenue and market share
- Leading the sales strategy across the assigned territory in France, for the key portfolio of the organization, including the Diabetes Care products
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
You will bring to the role:
- Extensive Sales Experience across France, with another Diagnostics, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or other Healthcare provider
- Experience and established network in the Paris area is a strong plus
- Relevant experience in Diabetes or Diabetes Care products / CGM is a must
- Target market native speaker; strong written and verbal skills in both English and French language. Italian a plus.
- People management experience is highly preferred since this person will have the chance to create a team from the ground up
In return you will receive:
- The opportunity to work within a truly innovative, multi-national Diagnostics organisation with substantial exposure to senior leadership and opportunities to advance your professional growth
- Competitive remuneration package with lucrative bonus scheme
- Full-time, Permanent contract, with corporate benefits
Early applications are highly encouraged.
If you believe that this position aligns with your background, personality and motivations, please feel free to call Foteinos at +33 170 700 854 or +44(0) 1273 727 930 for further details or email your CV today at email@example.com
Foteinos is a Senior Executive Search Consultant covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
Apply for Sales Manager France - Diabetes Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly