Global Team Leader - Marketing Strategy
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
During a period of significant expansion, an incredible new opportunity has arisen with one of the world’s pioneers in the pharmaceutical industry as the Global Team Leader - Marketing Strategy, within their increasingly active portfolio of CNS, which is set to see a number of launches in the coming years.
You will hold a highly visible role in the collaborative effort to revolutionise the lives of patients suffering from these disorders. Creating and leading your own team, with direct and dotted reports, driving the global brand strategy from end-to-end in the drug lifecycle, you will work closely with regional affiliates and senior stakeholders to drive this high-potential therapy area towards and beyond its objectives.
- Drive the innovation of end-to-end omnichannel marketing strategies including novel digital tools with the patient at the epicentre of your approach to achieve the ultimate objective of advancing product awareness and brand loyalty
- Extrapolate key market data based on engagement patterns, behavioural insights, and customer/competitor activity, utilising the information to guide operational metrics and influence an analytics-based global marketing strategy
- Oversight of projects spanning multiple functions such as Clinical Development, Regulatory and Patient Advocacy in conjunction with regular engagement with senior management in the organisation and building prosperous partnerships with stakeholders
- Champion the brand of empowerment, collaboration and empathy ensuring its reinforcement both internally within the team through to external stakeholders
- Currently working in a pharmaceutical setting, supporting CNS/Schizophrenia products, ideally with a leading organization
- Advanced scientific, clinical, or other degrees in a related field and/or MBA
- Extensive expertise within the pharmaceutical industry in the realm of brand marketing and pipeline strategy
- Experience with product launches and marketing at a regional level is preferential
- Multi-cultural understanding and experience working with colleagues and stakeholders situated in various geographic locations
- Executive leadership skills with the ability to deliver solutions during pressing situations
- The opportunity to work within a truly innovative, global pharmaceutical organisation with substantial exposure to senior leadership and opportunities to advance your professional growth
- Competitive remuneration package with lucrative bonus scheme
- Excellent relocation package for you and your family
Early applications are highly encouraged.
If you believe that this position aligns with your background, personality and motivations, please feel free to call Foteinos at +49(0)30 31196519 or +44(0) 1273 727 930 for further details or email your CV today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Foteinos is a Senior Executive Search Consultant covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
Apply for Global Team Leader - Marketing Strategy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly