Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Project Manager – Hungary (Budapest)
Home/Office-based Split (3/2 Days)
1,500,000 + 1,600,000 Forint (Salary D.O.E)
Experience: 4+ Years Required
Josh Zarembski is searching for an experienced Clinical Project Manager to join a mid-sized and international CRO in Hungary. This organisation is based in the heart of Budapest and offering an exciting, varied workload, while still putting a strong work/life balance at the heart of everything they do.
If you’re an experienced CPM, looking to progress within your career, and looking to work in a fun, friendly, yet challenging environment – then this is certainly the place to be. We have supported this organization in the past for various positions and all our placed candidates still work there to this day and have nothing but great things to say about them!
- Participates in preliminary negotiations with potential Clients if requested by Managing Director (MND) or Director of Business Development (DBD);
- Takes part in project planning and start up, develops Project Management Plan, Vendor Management Plan, Communication Plan and other Plans required by the applicable HT SOPs.
- Performs clinical operations and clinical team management and participates in global project management;
- Manages the third party vendors by directing vendor identification, qualification, selection, and oversight;
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Takes responsibility for project quality, timeline and budget management;
- Participates in the preparation of professional development programs, planning and organization of trainings, employees counselling and evaluation;
- If requested, participates as presenter in therapeutic area specific training programs, GCP related training programs, and regulatory training programs;
- At least five years’ experience in clinical research;
- At least 4-5 years of experience as a Project Manager and participation in all aspects of project management (quality, budget, operations, vendor management);
- Graduate degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or Life Sciences;
- At least 2 GCP Trainings completed
- At least 24 months experience in clinical research on the position of CRA in at least four clinical trials and three therapeutic fields, or one year experience in operational management
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0918
- Email: JZarembski@alsolutions.co.uk