Scientific Project Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Project Manager – Netherlands (Commutable to Leiden)
Home/Office-based Spilt (3/2days)
€65,000 – €77,000 (Salary D.O.E)
Experience: 5+ Years Industry Required
Josh Zarembski is delighted to extend a rare and unique opportunity to an experienced Project Manager with a scientific background.
This CDMO is looking for an experienced, driven individual willing to take up a key role in the development process of a range of biopharmaceutical products. Responsibilities range from producing a research batch to a complete trajectory of cell line generation.
To be successful as a Project Manager it is important that you are knowledgeable, an excellent communicator, pragmatic and punctual in a hands-on approach!
Based in the South of Holland, you have the option of the flexible working split between home and office working.
- He/she is responsible for writing project proposals and for implementing those in the organization
- Being the point of contact for our clients, is responsible for managing the project within the CDMO and report the project results.
- Looking after technology development projects in collaboration with non-profit organizations
- Interpret client’s questions and collaborates with the CDMO Subject Matter Experts to translate this into a project proposal that is scientifically and financially sound
- A Ph.D. or Master degree in Life Sciences (e.g. pharmacy, biology, medical);
- At least five years of relevant biological drug development experience, preferably in viral vaccines;
- Several years of successful project management experience in the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage;
- Outstanding command of the English language.
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.com or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0918
- Email: JZarembski@alsolutions.co.uk