Global Medical Customer Manager (897296-GBA)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client, a company with a strong clinical pipeline and developing and producing human proteins from human plasma and human cell lines, is headquartered in Switzerland but with a strong presence worldwide. On our client’s behalf, we are looking for a Global Medical Customer Manager, to join the Haematology franchise on a permanet basis.
As an ideal candidate you should have at least 1 year of previous experience working as a Medical Advisor or Medical Science Liaison within a pharmaceutical or biotech company, prior experience working within the Hematology space, and fluency in English and/or French/German/Spanish.
- You are responsible for planning and executing assigned clinical projects within the portfolio;
- You are responsible for the medical content of global marketing materials and communication elements;
- You contribute to and steer the execution of scientific publication programs;
- You contribute to the develop and nurture the KOL network internationally;
- You are responsible for internal/external medical training;
- You contribute to regulatory documents;
- You contribute to congresses/symposia by providing input regarding planning and content development for international events;
- Supporting local marketing activities;
- You collect customer insights and derive activities to adequately address identified unmet needs;
- You contribute to clinical life science management projects and to new product development projects in close collaboration with the Global Brand Management team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- You have a medical science/life science educational background (university degree), alternatively business education with strong background in pharmaceutical business;
- You have at least 1 year of local or regional working experience as a Medical Advisor or Medical Science Liaison and want to develop into a global role;
- Prior experiences in Haematology advantageous;
- You have been working on successful projects in market launch, medical communication, key opinion leader management, clinical initiatives, medical marketing, and sales and marketing support;
- You have excellent English language skills in oral and written form (German, French and/or Spanish advantageous;
- You are used to working diligently with scientific information and clinical data to translate this into creative clinical projects and compelling communication;
- You are a hands on person used to work in specialized teams on strategic projects;
- You are a strong team player, internationally oriented, with cultural awareness and sensitivity;
- You are willing to travel (approximately 25%);
- You have an open-minded, creative, self-motivated personality and you are eager to learn.