Junior CRA - Monitoring Experience Required
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Clinical Research Associate – Poland, Gdansk, Torun, Bydgoszcz
Home-based or Office-based
130,000 – 150,000 Zloty (Salary D.O.E)
Experience: 1-2 Years Required
Josh Zarembski is delighted to extend a fantastic opportunity to a Junior Clinical Research associate or experience Study Coordinator with monitoring experience, the chance to join one of the largest CRO companies in the world!
Offering one of the best industry training programs and future career development plans, this client is looking for two determined CRA’s to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
Being a full-service CRO this position offers an amazing range of different therapeutic areas to strengthen your learning and development. Plus, a competitive salary and flexible working to ensure a good work-life balance.
- Supports the feasibility process of the clinical trial (identification, recruitment and assessment of potential investigators).
- To report and conduct on site monitoring visits
- Performs and coordinates all aspects of the clinical regulatory and monitoring process according to the applicable SOPs, ICH/GCP guidelines and international/national regulatory requirements.
- Oversees clinical trial progress to ensure completeness of documentation and data collection, management of supplies and resources in adherence with the expected timelines, budgets and quality standards.
- Life Science Degree
- At least 1 years of experience as a CRA in the Pharmaceutical Industry/CRO Sector – or 3 years experience as a Study coordinator and LS degree
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Excellent computer literacy with the MS Office Suite
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.com or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0918
- Email: JZarembski@alsolutions.co.uk