Senior Business Intelligence Developer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA and our employees have won numerous awards and accolades in the CRO industry and 2020 hasn’t been any different with gold winners in the Project Manager and Clinical Research Team of the Year at the Pharma Times awards! We have won multiple awards across Europe, The America’s and Asia Pacific including BioPharma Asia/Phar-East Best CRO, Pharma Times Clinical Company of The Year and special recognition at the Vaccine Industry Excellent Awards.
As a Sr Business Intelligence Developer, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients, a company that values performance, recognizes merit and has a high focus on quality. This environment encourages innovation, individuality and embraces people that want to be a part of it.
The Sr Business Intelligence Developeris responsible for contributing to the development of the strategy for Analytics, Reporting and Metrics building, in line with overall Business Information Services strategy, leveraging visualization tools/business intelligence platforms. Your role will include the following:-
- Work with business stakeholders to understand their needs and to define new data integrations
- Taking part in daily SCRUM round-tables to give updates / resolve issues with wider team
- Working in collaboration with other technical team members and 3rd parties to support the Data warehouse.
- Support the development teams of complex ETL models, including Functions, Views and Stored Procedures
- Coordinate with different functional teams
- Using Data integration tools and techniques such as ETL (Extract Transform Load)
- Relevant related areas such as data quality, master data management, metadata management
- Leveraging business intelligence tools i.e. Spotfire for analysis and review.
Ensuring systems code and documentation are inspection ready
A solutions orientated, analytical and customer focused individual with a global business mind set and a strong background in operational excellence!
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support.
To enable success in this position you will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math’s, Science or Computer Science
• Experience working as a Data Warehouse/Analyst/Integration Specialist
• Experience of clinical data and domains (Experience working within Clinical Trials or the wider Pharmaceutical industry) preferable but not necessary
• Strong understanding of the basic principles of data warehousing and multi-dimensional data modelling, including end-to-end data flow mapping
• ETL (Extract Transfer & Load) experience
• Coding of complex functions and Stored procedures using native SQL
• Experience working across different technology platforms (SQL Server, Teradata, Hadoop)
• Experience or familiarity with business intelligence visualization tools i.e. Spotfire, Tableau, MS Power BI etc an advantage
• Experience working with and creating data architectures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Apply for Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly