Planning Officer - COVID-19 Vaccine
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Marketplace Technical is proud to be recruiting exclusively on behalf of the global Pharmaceutical Manufacturer that has entered into an agreement with the UK Government to fill finish COVID-19 vaccines. The manufacturing will be undertaken at the company's site in Wrexham, North Wales.
The company are seeking an experienced Production Planning Officer - COVID-19 Vaccine.
About the role:
You will be responsible for production planning and coordination activities both with internal and external teams for Vaccines. You will also assist in other day to day planning activities and support the wider planning department when required, ensuring that production plans are not impacted and key business data is held in SAP.
In the area of supply planning, you will be responsible for gathering and maintaining EU FMD Data in terms of the internal database and Tracelink. You will also assist the Head of Planning in monthly supply planning activities.
Skills and experience:
- A highly experienced Planning Officer, preferably with experience in the Pharmaceutical/FMCG Industry.
- With intermediate SAP/ERP and Advance 'PP' Module skills, you will also have intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- You will also have good numeracy skills and be a clear and logical thinker.
- Data accuracy is a pivotal part of this role.
- You will need to have excellent organisational and communication skills and a proactive approach to regular coordination with fellow departmental teams.