- Experience Level
Leading the development of tangential flow filtration (TFF) processes for the preparation of antibody and protein coated microparticles.
A high growth, innovative, market leading business.
The Senior Scientist will:
- Lead development of Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) processes for multiple projects.
- Lead scale up of these processes from R&D to Manufacturing volumes
- Optimise antibody-particle binding processes such that they can be performed efficiently using a TFF process.
- Optimise protein purification TFF processes.
- Scale up antibody-particle TFF processes from R&D to manufacturing volumes.
- Incorporate DFM into TFF processes taking into account scalability and process times.
- Design and develop TFF processes to eliminate variation and maximise throughput & output.
- Establish stable operating limits of TFF purification processes.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working with TFF systems for the preparation of antibody or protein coated microparticles, and for protein purification.
- Experience in process scale up and characterization.
- A sound understanding of protein and surface chemistry processes.
- Ability to write clear and concise protocols for complex reagent manufacturing processes.
- Experience of working in a laboratory within GLP+GDP guidelines
A fantastic career with an enviable employer.
A competitive salary and package.