Project Management Analyst - IRT/eClinical Systems
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Project Management Analyst
As a project management analyst, you will support Project managers on technical IRT tasks to significantly improve the efficiency, quality and turnaround time of the delivery.
As part of your role, you will
- Provide issue management investigation support.
- Support PM in client interactions, where required, providing technical input for issue resolution.
- Interaction with delivery support teams and lead investigation oversight to resolution.
- Support PMs with High Complexity Data reconciliation.
- Coordinates data extractions from systems which requires technical understanding and/or high-risk/sensitive areas.
- Knowledge Base Maintenance
- Manage global change requests with support from Project Associate team – Initiate investigations and cascade to Project Manager’s, and provide support/input for User Requirement updates.
- Contribute to Streamlining and industrialization of process’s within the PM Group and feedback to PM Group management as needed
- Coaching, training, and mentoring of Project Associates as needed, including ticket and data change request reviews
Be accountable, take ownership and see things to resolution, be a self-starter
Inquisitive, understand why things work the way they do
Challenge the status quo, alternative approach.
Ability to effectively communicate to an internal and external client
To excel in this role, you will have
Experience working with eClinical systems and IRT
Experience working in a customer service environment
Experience leading and mentoring teams
You will have a University degree related to the IT and/ or Engineering
Why join us?
Besides all the benefits for our employees, there are many resources available to you to encourage a work-life balance to enable you to become the best you can be in your work-life as well as your personal life.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.