Clinical Study Start Up Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Study Start Up Specialist Work from home - Permanent
Salary: Up to 43,000 + Benefits
An experienced Study Start Up Specialist is needed to join a global Clinical Research Organisation on a permanent basis. Reporting directly into a Senior Clinical Operations Manager, you will be joining a team of up to 20 Start Up Specialists dedicated to various Start Up activities on UK studies.
- Main point of contact for the generation of country/site plans and the Study Start Up queries
- Customize and review, site specific Informed Consent Forms (ICF) and customize and negotiate any amendments.
- Occasional attendance on Site Initiation Visits
- Develop strategy to manage quality country specific and/or site-specific documents or essential regulatory documents and amended regulatory documentation.
- Build relationships with investigators and site staff for the management of Qualification follow-up/ site issues, site training, supplies and investigator site file set up.
- Minimum 18 months study start up experience working in the CRO environment
- Client focused approach
- Must have strong EC submission experience
- Advanced level knowledge and use or IRAS system/Amendment tool.
- Ability to multi-task with good time management skills
- Strong written and communication skills
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an attractive salary plus benefits as well as a supportive working environment.
Due to the current Covid19 situation, this role will be on-boarded remotely and will be home-based for the foreseeable future.
If this role is of interest or you would like further information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org