Market Access SME
- Experience Level
Market Access Subject Matter Expert
UK / Germany (opportunities to work from home)
I am currently working in partnership with a best in class global market access and strategy consultancy who specialise in European Market Access across a diversified range of therapeutic areas.
They are seeking a Market Access Profile with 5+ years experience to be a driving force in the development of their Pricing & Reimbursement team. They are looking for a very focused 'hands on' individual that can work on a number of Market Access projects and work with cross- functional teams across BD, commercial strategy, HEOR, real world evidence generation and have a keen attitude to develop a PMA practice in a fast-growing life sciences firm .
As a Market Access Associate Principal you will serve as the main point of contact for all project engagements as well as acting as an internal team lead. This will involve liaising with leadership and project teams to ensure project outputs are where they should be and that all actionable recommendations are met.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and manage client proposals and presentations
- Contribute to development and management of project plans with the Project Manager
- You will be heavily involved delivering and securing new business
- Train and mentor junior staff on project case teams and as a reporting manager, as well as through internal training efforts
- You will be seen as a subject matter expert
- Analysing and interpreting reimbursement and pricing information to support health economic and strategic market access projects for global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
- You will be a key point of contact for to clients
- Minium of 5 years experience in Pricing and market Access
- European Market Knowledge is Necessary and global is ideal.
- MUST have knowledge of key HTA Trends, strategies and pricing techniques.
- Experience with developing compelling client value arguments ideally with disruptive technologie
- Experience in market access planning for development assets desirabl
- Experience with mock negotiation workshops a plus but not essential.
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on email@example.com