Clinical program Leader - CNS
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
I am currently collaborating with a leading global pharmaceutical company who are looking to expand their neuro-psychiatric development team with a passionate physician who has expertise in neurology or psychiatry drug development.
My client has a broad CNS portfolio across the areas of Neurodegeneration, Schizophrenia and Treatment-resistant Depression.
If you are a strong medical doctor still practising medicine or a pharmaceutical physician, with a demonstrable research background within the neurological field for example: Alzheimer’s disease, Schizophrenia or Depression, please read below.
- Lead the Therapeutic Area Medical Team at the International Multidisciplinary Core Teams and take clinical development responsibility for the assigned projects.
- Accountable for the medical oversight of the clinical trial program during development, study conduct, analysis and reporting as well as for the continuous benefit risk assessment.
- Medical leadership in regulatory meetings and for the submission strategy, and contribute to the assessment of safety related issues and to regulatory dossiers
- Chairperson or as part of the cross-functional Global Clinical Development Team / Medical Sub team and as a medical project representative at advisory boards, adjudication committees and at clinical trial data monitoring boards.
- Approve publications within your projects, develop new business strategies and acquire new assets
- Development Review Committee responsibility for assigned molecules in the portfolio
- Identify the need of studies to be conducted and you provide input to Medical Affairs strategy documents such as Scientific Platform, Publication Plan, Product Maintenance and Optimization Summary.
- Use your medical expertise to ensure timely progression of the clinical trials to ensure that novel therapeutics can be brought to the market and to the patients in need!
- Medical doctor
- PhD advantageous
- Clinical or research experience in neurology or Psychiatry
- Experience in Alzhiemer’s, Schizophrenia or Depression drug development
- Specialist Medical training in Neurology or psychiatry is highly advantageous
- Industry experience preferred but not necessary
- Investigator experience or industry experience in local or global clinical trials
- Fluent in English with very good communication and presentation competencies
- Comprehensive salary
- Enhanced bonus scheme
- Long term incentives
- Car allowance
- Relocation package
- Travel allowance
- 30+ days holiday
- Complete relocation package
- Clear development pathway
- Senior, strategic, role within a global pharmaceutical company
If you are interested, get in touch with me ASAP…
Vincenzo B. Dessena
Clinical Development and Medical Affairs Consultant
Email: vdessena (at) barringtonjames.com