First In-House Senior Statistician
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We have partnered with a small UK based Biotech to assist them with a search for a Senior Statistician. The position is fully homebased from Germany, Spain or UK. It is a very exciting time to join them as you will be the first in house Statistician. The long term plan is to create a inhouse team and you will be a key part to the team development leading the way.
- Being the lead on multiple studies
- Being fully accountable for the statistical aspects of clinical trial, including the design, programming & analysis
- Working cross functionally with study team members and creating the plan for both protocol and product development in individual studies
- Programming & validating Study report
- Being the primary contact for external vendors and CRO for all related activities
- MSc or PhD in Statistics or equivalent plus 4 years relevant experience
- Expert knowledge in SAS programming
- Desired not essential knowledge in Splus, R, OCRDC
- Strong background in Statistical Regulatory guidance and standards such as FDA, ICH & EMA
- Experience with modelling and simulation and Bayesian statistical techniques
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.