Associate Director - Public Affairs/Pharma
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Associate Director – Public Affairs/Pharma
£80k - £90k
South West London – office-based (post covid restrictions.)
Do you enjoy brand positioning? Do you want to work with C-suite level clients in a very strategic role? Would you love to join a very integrated agency who are extremely well connected in the healthcare sector in the UK?
Albion Rye Associates are excited to be working exclusively a brilliant healthcare consultancy, who has recently celebrated award-winning status (more than once!)
with a newly, award-winning healthcare consultancy. We are on the hunt for a superstar Associate Director who can join their outstanding team and lead their pharma practise.
Working in partnership with the CEO of this business, you would play a pivotal role to develop their positioning within Pharma companies in the UK. This is an agency who are truly passionate about working with some of the most exciting organisations within the health sector – from disruptive and innovative data and software companies to cutting edge pharmaceuticals and life science companies who care for patients across acute, community and primary care.
What does the right person for this role look like?
- Currently working in a healthcare agency setting (PR, Medical Education or Advertising).
- Strong business development experience (and you enjoy it!).
- Well-connected in the industry.
- Possesses a life science degree.
- Would enjoy working in a data-driven business.
- Passionate and hands-on
- Genuine passion for healthcare
- Healthcare policy background (bonus points if you have this!)
- Proficient leader and ideally management background, although not a deal-breaker
Benefits and additional extras you should know about:
- Competitive salary (80k-90k depending on experience)
- Annual bonus based on company and personal performance – usually 10% the last few years.
- 25 days annual holiday + between Xmas and new year off and an additional day per year earned.
- Generous pension contribution
- A great South-London based flexible office space with roof garden overlooking the River Thames, swanky bar, and café as well as a gym on site.
- A collaborative, trusting and merit-based culture with great development opportunities.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity you can contact Meg at Albion Rye Associates on 07930850537 or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can click ‘Apply Now’ to send a copy of your CV and I will be in touch within three working days.