Regional Clinical Operations Lead with Line Management UK General Medicine
- Experience Level
Exciting opportunity to work as Clinical Operations Lead – Regional – in our General Medicine Team. The Clinical Operations Lead will also have line management duties.
The Clinical Operations Lead (COL) serves as the clinical functional lead, accountable for the clinical monitoring/site management delivery of assigned study(ies). The position as defined by scope provides leadership, mentoring, and technical support to the Clinical Operations team to ensure quality of deliverables and achievement of financial goals. May provide administrative line management, which includes oversight of training, compliance, performance and career management, and development of direct reports.
· Ensures quality of the clinical monitoring and site management deliverables within a project and maintain proper visibility of its progress by the use of approved systems and / or tracking tools.
· Interacts with the client
· Ensures alignment of clinical activities to budget
· May participates in business development proposals, defense meetings and proposal development.
· May evaluate staff’s competency to perform visits/site contact independently via sign-off visits and Performance Assessment Visits
· Reviews the content and quality of site monitoring documentation
· Bachelor’s degree or RN in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
· Preferred experience as line manager
· Knowledge of basic clinical project financial principles
· Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
· Must demonstrate good computer skills
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Moderate travel may be required, approximately 20%
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.