CRA CNS Ukraine Home-Based
- Experience Level
- Entry level
The Clinical Research Associate performs routine site visits to ensure that the rights and well - being of human subjects are protected. Additionally, you will assist in training and mentoring other regional monitoring personnel. In doing this, the Clinical Research Associate represents Syneos Health and the sponsor to site personnel and colleagues with professionalism and integrity.
- Perform all kind of the monitoring visits, to include monitoring of proper informed consent procedures, compliance with protocol, GCP/ICH Guidelines.
- Document each visit with a quality written monitoring visit report and submit to the reviewer.
- Author and send follow up letter to investigative site documenting the visits.
- Create monitoring visit reports ensuring finalization within contractual obligations.
- Participate in feasibility studies.
- Present study materials at Investigator/study launch meetings when required.
- Train/mentor junior CRAs on monitoring, internal procedures, and query resolution.
- Perform regulatory activities, if applicable.
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- Min. 1 year of the clinical monitoring experience (preferred CNS)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Very good knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH Guidelines
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong computer skills
- Fluency in German and a high level of English language
- Position requires approximately 60% travel
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.