CRA Spain Oncology Home-Based
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The Clinical Research Associate performs routine site visits to ensure that the rights and well - being of human subjects are protected. Additionally, you will assist in training and mentoring other regional monitoring personnel. In doing this, the Clinical Research Associate represents Syneos Health and the sponsor to site personnel and colleagues with professionalism and integrity.
- Perform all kind of the monitoring visits, to include monitoring of proper informed consent procedures, compliance with protocol, GCP/ICH Guidelines.
- Document each visit with a quality written monitoring visit report and submit to the reviewer.
- Author and send follow up letter to investigative site documenting the visits.
- Create monitoring visit reports ensuring finalization within contractual obligations.
- Participate in feasibility studies.
- Present study materials at Investigator/study launch meetings when required.
- Train/mentor junior CRAs on monitoring, internal procedures, and query resolution.
- Perform regulatory activities, if applicable.
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- Min. 2 years of the clinical monitoring experience (preferred Oncology)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Very good knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH Guidelines
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong computer skills
- Fluency in German and a high level of English language
- Position requires approximately 60% travel
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
Equal Opportunities Plan. Its objective is to achieve the principle of equality of opportunity in Syneos Health’s employment practices ensuring that our workforce is truly representative of each gender and that every employee is respected and is able to work under equal conditions.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.