Clinical Research Associates - Senior
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full or Part-time
- Work from home
Our Clients are Australian companies providing service excellence in the planning, design, initiation and management of human clinical trials and regulatory affairs services. They support their clients, based both locally and internationally, in the Biopharmaceutical and Medical Device industries. Their mission is to build partnerships with their clients in developing the next generation of therapeutics.
Our clients are seeking several new Clinical Research Associates across Australia to support their continued growth. Positions are available in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
You may be a current Consultant or Senior CRA looking for a new opportunity to gain back that life balance you have been missing, or just looking for a change.
Our clients are exceptional in their offering of flexibility to their staff. They understand the need for flexibility in the workplace to ensure that their staff are engaged, successful, happy, and have their life/work balance right.
You will not be siloed into one function of only focusing on monitoring, rather you will gain experience across all aspects of the clinical trials program ensuring your own personal development and growth. In addition, you will:
- Collaborate with study team members for project execution.
- Assist in the development and review of study protocols and other study related documents
- Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits and work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plans
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations
- Site set up, including assistance in preparation of Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC) and Site Governance submissions, preparation of regulatory packages, and essential document collection and management
- Minimum 1-year prior experience monitoring clinical trials
- Tertiary qualifications in clinical or life sciences related fields
- Demonstration of a solid knowledge of GCP and national & international regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work in a self-directed manner & identify issues and escalate with a plan for resolution
You will be given direct responsibility to contribute to the success of innovative, life changing products, where the outcomes will be recognised globally. All members of our client's teams have direct impact on the continued growth of the business and exposure to an extensive range of products and therapeutic areas.
Flexible workplaces that are diverse and inclusive, you will be privileged to be part of our clients progressive companies.
mexec is privileged to assist to build our clients teams. If you are interested in joining our clients in these exciting new challenges, please call Marilyn Jones on 1300 0 MEXEC for a confidential discussion and/or email your résumé with your cover letter: email@example.com
Australian Residents or Citizens or those with current working rights for Australia will only be considered.
mexec delivers executive recruitment solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and broader technology industries. Mexec comprises of highly talented and knowledgeable industry experienced Consultants that partner with leading organisations to grow their leadership teams.
We recruit at all levels including senior management, and we are currently recruiting for a variety of opportunities in the area of Business Development, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Management, Medical, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Operations. Contact us today.