Senior Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
AL Solutions are currently partnering with a medium sized full service Oncology specialist CRO, with offices in 5 European countries and the USA, that are looking to expand their clinical research department across their US network extensively over the next 12 months.
My client have won several industry awards over the last year and as a result have partnered with several new exciting sponsors across the USA and Europe. Due to this, they have very exciting expansion plans throughout all of their departments.
We are looking for a Senior CRA to be based home based anywhere in Central/West Coast USA to cover up to 8 sites for Oncology studies. My client is able to offer 100% home based working, a very strong salary and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Administration and full investigator site responsibility for clinical studies
- Line management responsibilities for CRAs
- Ensure clinical trials are monitored such that subjects' rights, safety and well-being are protected
- Pre-study visits, site initiation, monitoring of the clinical trial and the close-out of investigator sites
- Degree in Life Sciences or related field
- Extensive experience working in clinical research
- Strong knowledge of European clinical research regulations
- Experience working on Oncology studies
- Strong experience within independent monitoring
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via: