- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Homebased - UK
Salary: Up to 45,000
Benefits: Car Allowance or company car, Bonus, 33 days' holiday, pension, private healthcare
Are you a CRA currently looking for a new role?
Do you have a minimum of 18 months independent monitoring experience?
Would you like to work for a market leading, global business?
We currently have an opening for a CRA to join a leading CRO on a permanent basis. You will conduct full monitoring from SIV to routine monitoring, to study close out visits.
- Monitoring of multi-phase, multi-site UK trials
- Develop strong relationships with site personnel
- Develop a robust patient recruitment strategy
- Responsibility for the conduct and efficacy of study at different trial sites
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a CRA independently monitoring UK sites
- Preference for prior experience within a CRO
- Therapy area experience within Oncology, Neurology, Respiratory and Cardiology preferred
- Eligibility to work in full time employment within the UK without restrictions
- Full UK Driver's License
The successful applicants will be rewarded with a market leading salary and benefits including flexibility to work remotely. If this role is of interest, please send your cv to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 0118 959 4990