IT Project Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for handling their company's ongoing IT and software implementation projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification is a huge advantage.
- Coordinating with cross functional team members and external vendors to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Own and maintain project budget ensuring all deviations are subject to Change Control.
- Knowledge of GxP, Compliance and validation within pharma is essential.
- Experience with IT decommissions, moving servers and data from on prem to cloud (Azure).
- Future projects will also include a cell tracking system, patient tracking system, and various clinical and manufacturing systems. Experience with some of these required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or the equivalent certification is a plus.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry as a project manager within the IT project management office
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Budget management experience.
- Vendor Management
More searches like this
- Manufacturing £550 - £700 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Homeworking
- Validation £550 - £700 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Homeworking
- Project Management £550 - £700 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Homeworking
- IT Project Management £550 - £700 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Homeworking