Junior Outcomes Innovation Strategist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
- Remote UK working (ideally based in the South East)
- Competitive daily rate of pay
- Global pharma company
Exciting role in the Outcomes Innovation Team to “Amplify the patient voice
The Outcomes Innovation Strategist is a key member of the Outcomes Innovation team in the UK Health and Value directorate.
The UK Health and Value directorate is “A team of experts and innovators committed to driving access solutions that enhance outcomes for UK patients.”
- In driving this vision forward, the primary objective of the Outcomes Innovation team is to “Amplify the patient voice” across medicine development and bridge patient-centric end-to-end market access strategy.
Key skills needed to drive strategic and technical leadership as Outcomes Innovation Strategist
The role requires an experienced colleague in:
- Patient-centered outcomes assessment, including but not limited to endpoint design, statistical analysis, working within a cross-functional team under tight timelines, communication skills in sharing the impact and importance of these outcomes data internally and externally (with local, Global, and senior stakeholders), and conveying complex scientific data to technical and non-technical audiences.
- This experience can be in the scope of research and development of clinical trials and must include demonstrated knowledge of regulatory agencies and procedures at the FDA/EMA as well as local UK experience with the MHRA, NICE, and NHS.
- We need a great negotiator who is a technical expert skilled in strategically applying these skills to showcase scientifically robust, multidimensional value of our medicines for patients and enhancing health outcomes
- Knowledge of designing label claims is preferred but not required.
Full job description available on application
- We are looking for a self-driven, highly motivated leader to transform patient access via patient-centered outcomes and outcomes-based agreements.
- Real World Data experience (RWD)
- Experience in pharma/biotech with thorough knowledge of patient-centered outcomes assessment
- Experience in leading patient-centered outcomes assessment projects/trials, including but not limited to outcomes endpoint design and statistical analysis, protocol development for PRO/patient preference studies
- Experience of designing and, preferably, implementing outcomes-based agreement
- Advanced degree in public health, outcomes research, or health informatics field required; doctoral degree preferred.
- Demonstrated technical and scientific expertise in complex data projects
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality