Pharma Packaging Investigator, Validation - Covid-19 Vaccine
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Pharma Packaging Investigator, Validation Engineer (Covid-19 Vaccine)
At i-Pharm Consulting we are collaborating with one of the biggest pharmaceutical groups in the world who are recruiting outstanding professionals to support in the development of the Covid-19 vaccine.
We are looking for a Packaging Validation Engineer, Investigator to join the Operations team based in South Africa. This is a great opportunity for a proactive person who enjoys working in a dynamic and stimulating environment and wants to make a difference in the fight against Covid-19.
Ideal for a person who wants to:
- Be part of one of the top ten pharmaceutical company in the world
- Problem-solve and develop their skills within an international team
- Work on exciting projects and cutting-edge technologies with a great career opportunity
Location: South Africa (PE)
The Pkg Validation Engineer is accountable for the packaging validation primary, secondary, tertiary, with focus on sterilization processes and inspections.
- Validation of primary secondary and tertiary packaging, with focus on the vials issues
- Write investigation procedures taking into consideration the aseptic processing
- Taking care of the investigations for formulation, capping, sealing, particles, label complaints etc.
- Ensuring all destination countries laws and regulations are implemented (FDA, EMA etc.)
- Help the Packaging Lead with issue relater to Labeler, Cartoner & End of Line Engineering Runs & FAT
- Assist the engineers in Packaging Line Installation, Qualification & Testing (Distribution testing, SRV, PPQ)
- Assist with Tech Transfer Complete/Packaging Readiness for all destination countries
- Degree in Chemistry, Biotech, packaging etc.
- 5 years in a similar role
- Experience with EMA and FDA regulation
- Experience with sterile liquids packaging and validation/ investigation ( vials or similar)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Team oriented with the ability to identify and implement qualitative improvements.
- Fluent in English
- Experience within the vaccine production
About i-Pharm Consulting
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please contact call Alessandra Gheza at the following contacts.
Tel. +44 (0)2031890464
If this role is not suitable, Alessandra is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.