DMPK Project Leader - Team Leader
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
RBW are currently collaborating with a global pharmaceutical organisation that are looking for a DMPK expert to lead their DMPK function.
The DMPK Leader is a strategic position that will drive projects from early discovery through to registration of small molecules and bio-therapeutics.
- Represent the DMPK function in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Mentor and lead a small team of DMPK scientists.
- Focus on translational PK/PD aspects such as PK/PD modelling and human dose predictions.
- Characterize new drugs by developing ADME and PK/PD studies and lead drug design strategy.
- Contribute to regulatory submission of DMPK documents such as IB's and IND's.
- Educated to PhD with minimum 5 years industry experience.
- Able to communicate DMPK data to key opinion leaders and stakeholders.
- Experience acting as a DMPK project leader and implementing PK/PD strategy.
- Basic experience PK/PD modelling and PBPK modelling.
- Experience answering questions from regulatory authorities.
- Broad DMPK experience across ADME and PK/PD.
- Drug development experience from Lead optimisation to First in Humans.
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
Apply for DMPK Project Leader - Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly