Site Activation Specialist
- Experience Level
PRA are looking for an In-House CRA (Site Activation Specialist) to join our expanding Global Study Start-Up group to be office-based in Sydney or Melbourne. This is a great opportunity for those with clinical trials experience who are looking to pursue a career within a CRO dedicated to the start-up function. You will be responsible for ethics and regulatory submission and all site initiations and activations.
- You will be responsible for the complete start-up process to clinical trials from site feasibility, initiation though to site activation, this will give you great you exposure to this part of clinical trials enabling you to build knowledge and become an expert in this space
- You will take ownership of drafting Ethics Committee and regulatory submissions and learn about the different government bodies and requirements across Australia and New Zealand
- Working on multiple sponsor studies across a number of therapeutic areas means that this is a varied role with different challenges. This will allow you to develop your strategic and prioritization skills and independently create solutions to complex issues
- You will have a focus on start-up activities across Australia and New Zealand and have the opportunity to support with other projects across the APAC region, this will provide and insight to processes across different countries and expand your knowledge
- You will be part of a supportive global team and have a dedicated manager who is encouraging of career development and you will have access to external training opportunities and pathways of development
- PRA are committed to providing career development pathways to you and provide ongoing support and training to enable you to exceed your career goals
- Previous exposure to the clinical trials process and ideally some ethics submission experience is desirable
- You will be happy to commit to travel to the office as this is an office based position
- You will have a genuine interest in the start-up process of clinical trials and look to pursue career progression within this area
- You show yourself to be a talented communicator with excellent management of competing priorities and a solutions-focused approach
PRA is proud to be one of the consistent leaders in the CRO industry globally, employing over 18,000 people across 90 countries. We are committed to the future of clinical development & dedicated to helping our clients improve patient's lives through our partnering with new and innovative pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
We champion career development and are passionate about seeing our employees succeed. We achieve this by creating structured career progression pathways to exceed personal career goals which in turn creates stable teams and manageable workloads.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Apply for Site Activation Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly