CRA I -SPAIN
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Upsilon Global are working with a mid-size international CRO that are looking for a CRA I to join their team in Spain in a homebased position. The CRO works in multiple therapeutic areas mainly oncology, neurology and haematology in Phase I-III. The CRO is a full service covering all aspects of the clinical studies.
The position was completely homebased and a permanent position offering you the flexibility and more work life balance.
- Perform all types of site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and termination visits.
- Prepare and execute all regulatory documents, including submissions to local authorities
- Ensure that all study related communication including e-mail is tracked, printed and filed as required
- To track patient recruitment by contacting investigators as specified for the study, and discuss potential study risks and opportunities with the Project Manager and LCRA
- Liaising with all other appropriate departments to ensure the smooth running of the study
- Other Ad-Hoc CRA duties
- Minimum 1year independent CRA experience
- Oncology. Haematology or Neurology experience
- Experience in regulatory submissions preferred but not essential
- Ability to travel within Spain
- Experience in working in a CRO or Sponsor
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Apply for CRA I -SPAIN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly