CTA - Officebased Prague
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Upsilon Global are working with an award winning mid-size global CRO that is present in over 35 locations globally and work in a number of therapeutic areas like oncology, CNS, cardiology, metabolic diseases and anti-infective in all phases.
They are seeking a CTA to join their team in Prague to support the clinical operations team
The CRO offers great continuous career development and training and has been named one of the top work place by their employees globally.
- Provide day-to-day departmental/project support activities, such as maintenance of project-related files and faxing documents to sites;
- Coordinate and provide minutes for department/project meetings or conference calls;
- Conduct quality control of documents;
- Maintain spreadsheets and compile reports; and
- Perform other tasks as needed.
- Master degree is required (preferably in a Life Sciences field);
- Some experience in an office setting is preferred;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Great attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills; and
- Fluency in Czech and English
Apply for CTA - Officebased Prague
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly