Consultant, Health Economist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you a highly experienced, passionate professional Health Economist seeking an exciting fresh start?
Albion Rye Associates are working exclusively with a growing boutique Consultancy based in the South East of England. You will join a supportive, encouraging team in a stress-free environment. If you are looking for the perfect work-life balance with interesting work then this is the role for you!
With this opportunity, you will be provided a structured, dedicated training program to ensure you are developing your knowledge throughout your career.
Our client takes pride in their interesting work and considered to be the best in the Technical Health Economics Industry. They are constantly growing and looking to develop, there are currently two offices based in Oxfordshire and Greater London, our client offers remote working flexibility.
Duties will include:
- Health Economic modeling: developing model specifications, developing economic models, model validation, the adaption of core models for UK HTA, review and critique of models developed by other agencies.
- Statistical Analysis: developing statistical analysis plans, undertaking statistical analysis of trial data to inform model input.
- Writing: drafting technical reports and the economic sections of HTA submissions, drafting abstracts, posters, and manuscripts.
- Mentorship and training: mentoring of more junior health economists on a project-by-project basis.
- Presenting: preparing and delivering presentations for clients on model methods, project progress, and results, contributing to pitch presentations.
- Project managemnt: preparation of project timelines, meeting agendas and minutes, client liaison.
- Business development: contributing to proposal writing if required.
Skills, Experience, and Requirements:
- MSc Health Economics
- Undergraduate degree in maths or statistics preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a technical modeling role
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English
- Roficient in Microsoft Excel, STATA, and R
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience of delivering
- Experience in conducting an analysis of real-world datasets is desired.
In addition to all of this, our client also offers all employees a generous benefits package including private health insurance, bonus schemes, additional 3 days off over the festive period, and a day off for your birthday.
For more information contact Annabelle Lovegrove: Annabelle.Lovegrove@albionryeassociates.com
Apply for Consultant, Health Economist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly