Production / Traffic Manager - Healthcare
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Salary range: £30k +
Location: Oxford office, flexible working arrangements available
Company: Independent advertising and brand-comms agency
Albion Rye Associates are proud to continue working with a superb, independent brand-comms agency who are recruiting for an experienced production manager to join their busy, close-knit healthcare agency. This is a opportunity that is Exclusively with Albion Rye Associates.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Account Management team with project delivery for multichannel solutions
- Monitor the progress of all jobs.
- Make sure the accounts and studio team aware of overrun of jobs.
- Managing the studio schedule and trafficking work through the departments, including artworkers, copywriters, designers and the digital team with Creative Director and Digital Director.
- Arranging freelance support when required for Creative Director and Digital Director
- Gain a strong understanding of the agency project processes including, print and digital.
- Reporting on weekly/daily team production meetings to manage studio traffic and resource.
- Manage team holiday requests for all departments.
- Manage and process timesheets for signing off.
- General photoshoot planning, model selection, location selection, booking.
Skills and Experience
- Good attention to detail and extremely organised
- Strong initiative and good ability to be adaptable to last minute changes.
- Able to work effectively to tight deadlines.
- Excellent at time management with the ability to organize and multi-task.
- Previous creative agency experience is essential.
On offer is a highly competitive salary as well as nice company benefits including a 15% bonus!
Please apply now to send me a copy of your CV or you can contact me to find out more on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07930850537
Apply for Production / Traffic Manager - Healthcare
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly