Regional Operations Manager (897921-MGP)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world.
We are currently looking for a Regional Operations Manager to be based in Basel for a 7-month contract position.
We are looking for a candidate with 5 to 10+ years of experience.
- Provide consultant and project management support to OMA Governance & Compliance including;
- Preparation of project deliverables related to implementation of new governance and operating model (analysis design, planning, analysis);
- Prepare and facilitate meetings with key stakeholders;
- Support change management and implementation program – engage with key stakeholders, communicate key messages, address issues;
- Engage with key internal stakeholders (Regional and Country medical teams, Global Governance Office, Pharma MA).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Experienced (5+ years) to Senior (10+ years);
- Core competency: Operating model implementation, change management, organizational governance.
Apply for Regional Operations Manager (897921-MGP)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly