Market Access HTA Consultant -Nordics
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Market Access HTA Senior Consultant - Nordics
I am currently working in partnership with a leading global Consultancy who are seeking a Nordic based Market Access lead to join their team and work on a number of MA activities across the Nordics. My client are a reputable organisation with more than 40 years experience spanning the globe. They have offices in 4 out of 7 continents and are continually expanding year on year.
This opportunity is perfect for an individual who has 3 + years experience working within a Market Access focused position that is looking for the next step in their career. You will have the ability to drive cross functional relationships across Europe and be a project leader.
- Vast Therapeutic Experience e.g. Diabetes, cardiovascular, Heart Failure
- European Country Exposure e.g. EU5, Nordics
- Strong Understanding of pricing guidelines and reimbursement
- Hands on reimbursement experience
- Knowledge of multiple HTA processes and submissions
- Project Management
- Good Communicator; Work within a diverse team articulating information and ideas.
- Degree in a relevant life science discipline
- 3 + years consulting or pharmaceutical background in Market Access
- Strong understanding of Market Access processes
- Full knowledge of EU systems
- Excellent written and communications skills
- English is necessary any other language is ideal.
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on email@example.com