Senior Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Commitment to our staff is only surpassed by our commitment to advancing treatment options available to patients. We understand the importance of supporting and investing in our people. With 20% of our employees promoted last year, we don’t need to tell you that your career will thrive at PRA. We know it. And we can prove it. As we grow, so will you. Come discover your PRA.
The PRA, we know that our people are our greatest strength, so we work hard to hire the very best.
If you join our team, you can expected to be challenged, rewarded and nurtured.
We have a dynamic and loyal workforce, a culture that values individuality and innovation and an ongoing commitment to employee growth and development. The result? A dynamic and loyal workforce who take pride in the their work on clinical development which changes lives.
We are looking for a Clinical Research Associate based in Turkey.
Our Clinical Delivery team is world class and as a Clinical Research Associate within EMEA, you will have the opportunity to work in a structure that is built to support the growth and development of each and every employee. We ensure that we leverage our top talent to enable the expansion of skill sets and advance tailored training as much as possible.
Our Clinical Research Associates are ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites throughout the trial lifecycle. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of therapeutic areas; empowered and supported on your PRA journey by both a dedicated functional manager and also the cutting edge and user friendly technology that we have here at PRA!
Key responsibilities as a CRA will include:
- Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out;
- Planning and conducting various site visits (feasibility, site selection, interim and close-out) in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan;
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met;
- Preparing for and attending investigator meetings, coordinating the timely shipment and the subsequent proper storage and accountability of clinical supplies and following-up of drug safety issues;
- Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and work diligently to relevant guidelines.
You will be operating as a key part of a global study team and playing a fundamental role in our clients’ drug development processes.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for success which is facilitated through constant training, career coaching and on-the-job support.
To enable success in this position you will have:
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment; Minimum 4 years as independent CRA.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirement understanding.
- Education to degree level or have equivalent experience or be a licensed healthcare professional.
- Good level of English.
- A positive and enthusiastic personality and be able to work effectively across multiple functional teams; someone who knows when to seek guidance, pushback appropriately and ultimately produce work to the highest of standards.
- Located in Istanbul or Ankara.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.