- Experience Level
- Entry level
PRA remains at the forefront of digital health and our Mobile Health Platform allows for decentralized clinical trials which enables us to engage with patients virtually and in real time wherever they are in the world. Our digital health solutions leverage the technology at our patients fingertips – smartphones, laptops, activity trackers , tablets and more – to engage them in real time.
Be part of a company that is leading the way in shifting clinical research away from traditional models and creating the opportunity for better science.
We are currently seeking a Contracts Representative to join our Contracts team based in Prague.
As a Contracts Representative you will assist the Contract Associates in coordinating the execution of site contracts. This may include running and analyzing reports, scanning and data entry, identifying delays in contract execution process, providing follow-up, and escalating appropriately in coordinating the completion of Clinical Trial Agreements. You will take responsibility for prepared contracts across the region, gaining signatures and mailing out to all relevant parties.
In addition as your experience develops, you may also draft and negotiate contract amendments. You will provide communications and administrative support to project teams as needed. Operating as a key part of a global study team, the Contracts department plays a fundamental role in our clients’ drug development processes.
Proactive, highly organised and an excellent communicator.
· Interested in or have basic understanding of legal contracts.
· Fluent in English and Czech
· Experienced in administration duties or data entry.
· Educated with a Bachelor’s Degree (or international equivalent), or equivalent experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Up to £20,000 Full Time Permanent jobs in Czech Republic
- Clinical Administrator Up to £20,000 Full Time Permanent jobs in Czech Republic
- Study Start Up Up to £20,000 Full Time Permanent jobs in Czech Republic
- Finance / Administration Up to £20,000 Full Time Permanent jobs in Czech Republic
- Contracts / Proposals Up to £20,000 Full Time Permanent jobs in Czech Republic