- Experience Level
- Entry level
PRA and our employees have won numerous awards and accolades in the CRO industry and 2020 hasn’t been any different with gold winners in the Project Manager and Clinical Research Team of the Year at the Pharma Times awards!
We have won multiple awards across Europe, The America’s and Asia Pacific including BioPharma Asia/Phar-East Best CRO, Pharma Times Clinical Company of The Year and special recognition at the Vaccine Industry Excellent Awards.
Come and join PRA with Contracts Associate role in Czech Republic!
The Contract Associate will be responsible for the commercial relationship with sites involved in clinical trials including work from contract and amendment language, budget negotiation within the established timeline parameters. The Contract Associate is able to perform in a fast paced environment, able to create and reset priorities as the need arises, identify and raise issues before they become critical, and adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organization.
- Ensures the successful negotiation and on-going management of clinical trial agreements with investigative sites.
- Works cross functionally with Clinical Operations and Project Management in support of timely site start up for the conduct of clinical trials including accurate forecast of contract execution timelines.
- Collaborates with the Functional Manager who will partner with other compliance departments to ensure country specific laws and regulations are followed to minimize risk in clinical trials.
- Communicates and explains legal/ budgetary issues to internal and external parties per department guidelines.
- Reviews and evaluates client requested contract changes and based upon department guidelines escalates deviations as appropriate.
- In partnership with CTA Lead and others as necessary, evaluates priorities and quickly readjusts priorities with the changing needs of business and the client.
- Identifies and proactively raises issues to the CTA Lead or CM, as appropriate, prior to their becoming critical or creates risk.
- Appraises contracts for completeness and accuracy and ensures adherence to department guidelines; corrects documents and files changes to contracts.
- Participates in client meetings for the purpose of expediting the contract signing process as directed.
- Creates and maintains files for each contract.
- Tracks all site interaction in data base in a timely and accurate manner and ensures that status updates are fully descriptive.
- Bachelor’s Degree or international equivalent.
- Read write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required.
- Familiarity with contracts.
- Experience in relevant areas involving contracts, negotiation, or sales or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Up to £20,000 Full Time Permanent jobs in Czech Republic
- Study Start Up Up to £20,000 Full Time Permanent jobs in Czech Republic
- Finance / Administration Up to £20,000 Full Time Permanent jobs in Czech Republic
- Contracts / Proposals Up to £20,000 Full Time Permanent jobs in Czech Republic