Innovation Analyst (remote-based)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A new opportunity has arisen for an Innovation Analyst to join a world-wide biopharma organisation where you will be accountable for supporting the implementation of new ground-breaking solutions in clinical studies and change management on digital transformation projects.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
- You will support the development of the framework and processes (including best practices) needed to successfully implement selected digital transformation solutions in clinical studies.
- Conduct frequent and timely communication of project progress to all stakeholders and ensure alignment of goals.
- To collect, analyse, and report on surveys related to the use of new solutions and lessons learnt.
- Prepare the organization for the change management on new initiatives in clinical studies and create an awareness campaign to support the implementation.
- Support GCSO Innovation Leads and Managers on Digital Transformation projects and implement/pilot new solutions.
- Develop training materials and presentations on digital transformation projects to support implementation and change management.
- Track and report on Digital Transformation KPI and update monthly statuses.
- Maintaining knowledge repository and assessments of new solutions (including digital) and update the innovation toolkit.
- Support scouting activities in collaboration with the Innovation Leads/Managers.
- Educate & collaborate with Development Solutions, Patient Value Practice and other key stakeholders on knowledge sharing and inform on GCSO innovative solutions.
- Work with strategic partners to ensure alignment on systems and processes for implementing new vendors or capabilities.
- Any other assigned duties.
- A minimum of 2 years in project management.
- Good understanding of Clinical Development process.
- Proven track record of successfully leading cross-functional projects in a global environment.
- Good working knowledge of GCP guidelines in different regions.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Innovation Analyst (remote-based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly