Medical Education Project Lead
- Experience Level
Medical Education Project Leader
Scientific Project Leader
c. £65k (depending on experience)
Oxford or Cheshire
Are you a competent in leading project delivery teams, proving project management and scientific writing support across key accounts in an agency setting?
Albion Rye Associates are working with a leading medical education agency that focus on strategic medical communications, publications and medical writing, internal training solutions, medical meetings, patient centric communications and creative branding and design.
As the scientific project leader:
- You will lead client discussions relating to scientific content development.
- Ensure all materials produced are checked for QC, styling, and data checks.
- Attend internal training and client-led training sessions on an as-needed basis.
- Ensure development or core skills and competencies to the wider team.
- Act as primary project management lead for one or more designated accounts, ensuring that projects are delivered to the highest standard, on time, on budget and fully meeting your client’s expectations.
- Lead project update meetings, client, and on-site meetings (post covid-19) such as symposia, ad boards, congresses, and client-agency meetings.
- Take accurate client briefs and develop detailed internal briefs for your teams.
- Apply knowledge of key industry guidelines (Good Publication Practise 3, ABPI, PhRMA, CONSORT.
- Line management of other team members, carrying out objective setting and performance appraisals.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients and provide support in identifying and developing business development opportunities with new clients.
It is essential that you have a life science degree (preferably pharmacology/pharmacy, medicine, or biomedical sciences) and you must have pharma or medical communications agency experience. It is not essential that you have medical writing experience, but this is an advantage.
Company benefits include a company bonus, which is company wide and has been paid for the last several years.
Please apply now to send me a copy of your CV or you can contact Meg at Albion Rye Associates for more information.
07930 850 537 / firstname.lastname@example.org