Study Director - Translational Pharmacology
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Study Director - Translational Pharmacology for an exciting position at a growing, privately held biotechnology organisation. This position will play a vital role in operational management and design of preclinical studies for the characterisation of our client's platforms and therapeutic pipeline in rare diseases.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable for operational delivery of the organisation's preclinical portfolio, working across departments and with collaborators and outsourcing partners.
- Designing studies and reviewing study plans and study reports to ensure robust study design and delivery of high-quality data.
- To lead the planning, coordination and delivery of external work packages, including breeding programmes, scheduling studies and supply of study materials.
- Communicating with project management and CMC for ensuring material to support studies.
- To act as the key point of contact for external studies.
- Accountable for compliance and maintaining rigorous standards.
- Role model the company values and leadership behaviours, cultivating high performing and highly engaged teams.
- Build strong working relationships with enabling functions, including Finance and Facilities.
- You are self-motivated with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- A high level of attention to detail whilst keeping objectives in sight.
- Robust communication & interpersonal skills.
- PhD in a relevant subject.
- At least 10 years' experience designing and leading preclinical studies, preferably from a DMPK or GLP toxicology background.
- Track record of managing projects including outsourcing and working with external partners.
- Directing studies with non-standard designs.
- Good knowledge of the drug discovery process, preferably from an industry setting.
- Previous experience of managing reports and compiling data across a variety of activities such as in life findings, pathology, clinical biochemistry and safety pharmacology.
- Previous experience of working with new drug modalities or advanced biological approaches particularly experience working with RNA or AAV genetic therapies is preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Study Director - Translational Pharmacology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly