Senior Data Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
AL Solutions are partnering with an exciting small full service CRO that are going at the start of their growth journey for their USA biometrics team. My client have recently merged with another small European CRO and acquired a biostatistics consultancy in the USA. Due to this they are planning a vast expansion of their team over the next 12- 18 months.
We are looking for a Senior Data Manager to lead and coordinate data management deliverables from database design & set-up, through cleaning and reporting to database locking.
This position can be worked 100% from home, however it would be preferred if someone was based in North Carolina.
- Serve as primary contact for DM with all relevant parties both internally and externally
- Create training materials for EDC users and provide project-specific training as required
- Keep oversight on relevant Data Management activities within a project, as specified in the Data Management Plan
- Create Data Cleaning Plan in consultation with applicable functional groups and oversee data releases.
- Provide support on clinical study database set-up, including eCRF design and database validation requirements
- Coordinate, participate and complete the database User Acceptance Testing (UAT) related tasks
- Life Science degree or equivalent
- Strong experience working in clinical data management
- Previous experience leading studies from a data management point of view
- ICH/GCP qualified
- Experience in CDISC conventions
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
Apply for Senior Data Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly