Territory Manager, Peripheral Vascular Interventions
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Territory Manager, Peripheral Vascular Interventions & Coronary
Territory Manager, Peripheral Vascular Interventions and Coronary
A Territory Manager is required to join a leading Medical Device company focusing on the Coronary and Vascular Intervention division.
The successful Territory Manager will focus on Vascular products, dealing with patients and healthcare professionals. The ideal Territory Manager will have previous Coronary or Peripheral Vascular Interventions experience and be familiar dealing with patients suffering from peripheral artery disease.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity.
A Territory Manager is required to join a leading Medical Device company based in Newcastle / Central Coast.
Our client is a successful and growing medical device organisation focusing on coronary, peripheral intervention, neuro intervention, and interventional radiology.
The successful Territory Manager will be tasked with continuing the growth of the business in the Newcastle region and promoting the product range effectively.
This role will be reporting into the Field Sales Manager based in Sydney.
The ideal Territory Manager will have strong operating theatre experience and be familiar with the hospital environment. It is highly desirable if this Territory Manager can have pre-existing relationships in the industry.
- Previous experience within Coronary or Peripheral Vascular intervention, Neuro Intervention and Radiological Intervention is essential
- Strong network base across NSW hospitals
- Strong clinical knowledge along with a solid understanding of the human anatomy
- Driven, self-motivated and proven sales professional
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate with a generous commission scheme with achievable targets
- Package includes car allowance, fuel card, phone and laptop
- Excellent on-boarding and support provided
- Autonomous role for a driven, self-motivated sales professional
- Excellent team environment with a huge opportunities for growth within the business
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call James McCune on 02 8310 5848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org If this role is not suitable, Jamse is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Apply for Territory Manager, Peripheral Vascular Interventions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly