Senior Quality Assurance Manager (GCP) – Remote
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
From small start-up organisations to Top 10 global pharmaceutical and biotechnology giants, our clients rely on Zig Zag to provide a variety of quality assurance services across a range of GxP areas.
We’re looking for someone to:
• Utilise their experience to provide a consultancy service across GCP and, ideally, an additional GxP area (we are willing to provide training and development opportunities to support someone in a second GxP).
• Provide strategic advice to client on Quality Management System development and change.
• Plan, conduct, report and follow up contractual audits within agreed budgets and timelines.
• Work closely with the relevant Project Manager to keep them updated on the progress of all assigned activities and identify any potential issues that might arise.
• Work within the team to share knowledge, practices and help create an efficient system.
• Assist in the preparation of proposals and presentations to prospective clients.
• Act as a mentor to junior staff as required. We believe in knowledge sharing.
We could be a great fit for you if you are looking for:
• Genuine variety. Our team relishes the change of pace of working with different sizes of clients, the variety of different sites and types of audits, and gaining experience of a variety of different systems and processes.
• A team that grows together. Although we work remotely, we are firm believers in fostering collaborative working relationships amongst our colleagues, often sharing insights, knowledge, and ideas. We’re invested in acquiring the right people and working to retain them to build our future so training and development are high priorities including areas outside of auditing that can support the business.
• Remote working – a good mix of on-site and home working allowing you the best of both worlds. We’d typically expect you to undertake approx. 20-25 audits a year which could require up to 50% travel. That doesn’t mean you’ll be away from home for months at a time. We work hard to schedule assignments to provide you with a fair work/life balance.
If this sounds of interest and you would like to review the full job description or would like to have an informal discussion before submitting your CV, please do not hesitate to get in touch.