Senior Project Manager (897288-MGP)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Providing Flexible Resourcing Solutions
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, CTC is a specialist life-sciences recruitment organisation. We place specialist talent into contract and permanent positions in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and CRO industries.
An in-depth experience in life-sciences recruitment combined with an established and extensive local network means that CTC offers clients and candidates the “Gold standard” in recruitment services. With an expertise honed over many years at the cutting-edge of the life-sciences industry, we help companies find people and we help people find companies.
Senior project manager
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world.
We are currently looking for a Senior project manager to be based in Basel for an 8-month contract position.
- Implement programme and project management plans;
- Collect, consolidate and analyse data for programme status tracking and reporting – and submit to SteerCo;
- Monitor risks, issues and milestones at the programme level;
- Assist Programme Director to ensure tasks are completed and deliverables are met;
- Ensure dependencies are integrated into the programme schedule and communicated;
- Support Business Case / Benefits Management team with benefits tracking, programme costs and dashboard management;
- Setting up and running programme governance;
- Manage communications within the project team and out to the Central PMO / Support teams;
- Lead project checkpoint meetings.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Proven track record for planning, executing, controlling and closing projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision;
- Experience of managing a PMO office;
- Experience of managing the complete lifecycle of a project with project teams;
- Strong skills in creating and maintaining project and programme plans, including risks, actions, issues, dependencies;
- Deep understanding and knowledge of PM tools & methodologies;
- Highly efficient in resource planning and tasks assignment;
- Knowledge of benefits and dependency mapping, risk management and resource planning;
- Highly proficient IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS project;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Diplomatic ability to influence others at all levels of the business;
- Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders;
- Ability to competently mediate disagreements and negotiate agreeable resolutions;
- Management & support of Project Managers and PMO resources;
- Knowledgeable & experienced in efficient Change Management methods.