Senior HEOR Manager
- Experience Level
Position: Senior HEOR Manager
Salary: Comprehensive Salary and Benefits package including Car Allowance and Bonus
Location: UK wide - Fully Remote Working
An exciting opportunity has opened at a Top 10 Global Pharma for a Senior HEOR Manager to lead the development of health technology assessment (HTA) strategies and plans, and matrix-lead cross-functional teams in the development and submission of evidence dossiers to NICE, SMC and AWMSG.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and communicate health economic value arguments for new and existing products.
• Matrix leadership of teams in the development of HTA strategies and plans for new and existing products which are consistent with the brand plans and facilitate national market access at a price that reflects the value of the product
• Identify and manage internal and external suppliers to develop, adapt and validate HTA deliverables (e.g. systematic literature reviews, indirect & mixed treatment comparisons, health economic models, submission documents).
• Drive positive interactions with HTA bodies and effectively represent the company at public committee meetings and other HTA-associated meetings as required (e.g. with NHSE).
• Collaborate effectively with Global and Regional teams to ensure that clinical development plans, HTA strategies/deliverables and pricing strategies take account of UK HTA needs. This will include working as part of a core team to develop (Global) health economic models that are fit for purpose in the UK.
• Be the UK internal source of HE&OR/HTA expertise, and keep abreast of new trends and developments in HTA/HE methodology in order to achieve competitive advantage.
• Supporting the Head of HE&OR to enhance the reputation, credibility and profile of HE&OR with internal and external stakeholders, including HTA bodies and trade associations; Mentoring, coaching and supporting HE&OR Managers, supervising placement students
• Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in Health Economics or similar discipline (or a proven and significant level of experience in within a Health Economics-based role).
• UK HTA Submission experience is essential.
• Strong knowledge of UK HTA systems and processes, and a commercial and clinical strategic mind-set.
• Understanding of UK healthcare system and market access for pharmaceuticals.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and non-written, and the ability to work as part of and lead (a cross-functional team) in a matrix environment.
• Good knowledge of outcomes research methods, including study design and analysis.
If you are interested in applying or have any questions, please email your CV and queries to email@example.com.
Apply for Senior HEOR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly