Medical Information/PV Specialist - Industry Leading CRO
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Medical Information Specialist/ PV Specialists (Adverse Events)
Salary: €20,000 - €45,000 + Benefits
Industry Leading CRO company, Fast-growing and Global team, Real opportunities to progress.
The company are an industry leading CRO with huge growth potential, providing excellent progression opportunities, fast growing team.
The company is the world's leading comprehensive pharmaceutical safety services organisation. This is an opportunity for you to have a positive impact within the pharmaceutical industry, using complex decision making, to review, assess and process safety and product quality information.
Be a valuable part of a COVID-19 vaccine project and help improve worldwide public health or work within various therapetic areas such as Oncology/ Respiratory/ Cardiovascular etc.
- Provide support to health care professionals & consumers related to adverse events
- Build a collaborative team environment with lifecycle safety team members
- Provide training and mentoring for less experience team members - dependent on previous experience
- Feedback to operations team manager (OTM) and customer delivery manager (CDM) on project metrics
- Provide project manager with technical support, reports, metrics, SOW changes - along with identifying issues and proposing solutions
- Receive, triage, review, and process lifecycle safety operational data
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Life Science is required
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Foreign language expertise is essential for the role with fluency in English requried with either, French, German or Any Nordic Language
- Candidate needs to be located in - Portugal/Bulgaria/Slovakia/Ireland/Poland/Croatia/Austria to be considered for the role
For more details please contact Joshua Hart on +44 (0) 203 189 0461 or email@example.com.
Apply for Medical Information/PV Specialist - Industry Leading CRO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly