Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
Joshua Leggett is searching for an experienced Clinical Project Manager to join a mid-sized and international CRO in Hungary. This organization have less than 7% staff turnover rate, which is extremely unheard of within the CRO industry, due to their amazing flexibility, progression, and staff-training.
If you’re an experienced CPM, looking to progress within your career, and looking to work in a fun, friendly, yet challenging environment – then this is certainly the place to be. We have supported this organization in the past for various positions and all our placed candidates still work there to this day and have nothing but great things to say about them!
- Participates in preliminary negotiations with potential Clients if requested by Managing Director (MND) or Director of Business Development (DBD);
- Takes part in project planning and start up, develops Project Management Plan, Vendor Management Plan, Communication Plan and other Plans required by the applicable HT SOPs.
- Performs clinical operations and clinical team management and participates in global project management;
- Manages the third party vendors by directing vendor identification, qualification, selection, and oversight;
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Takes responsibility for project quality, timeline and budget management;
- Participates in the preparation of professional development programs, planning and organization of trainings, employees counselling and evaluation;
- If requested, participates as presenter in therapeutic area specific training programs, GCP related training programs, and regulatory training programs;
- At least five years’ experience in clinical research;
- At least 4-5 years of experience as a Project Manager and participation in all aspects of project management (quality, budget, operations, vendor management);
- Graduate degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or Life Sciences;
- At least 2 GCP Trainings completed
- At least 24 months experience in clinical research on the position of CRA in at least four clinical trials and three therapeutic fields, or one year experience in operational management
If this job does not quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant. So please visit our website – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out via:
Apply for Clinical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly