MPCRs (MBR) Consultant (MES Recipe Designer)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a MPCRs (MBR) Consultant (MES Recipe Designer) to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. This is a contract position, where you will have the ability to work remotely.
- Translating business (manufacturing, logistics) processes into MPCRs (MBRS / recipes).
- Having an excellent technical expertise of IT/OT systems in manufacturing and laboratory.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good and active listener.
- Good training skills.
- Well organized and well structured.
- Constant learner.
- Understanding IT/OT architectures.
- Experience in business process analysis and business process design.
- Certified MBR (recipe) designer for at least one pharmaceutical MES solution.
- Sound understanding of life sciences production modalities.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for MPCRs (MBR) Consultant (MES Recipe Designer)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly