QMS Quality Engineer
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The NPD production department are currently looking to appoint a QMS Engineer. This team will enable the launch of new, innovative medicines by developing and implementing new production processes, producing medicines and acquiring product and process knowledge.
- Manage the systems for quality and training within the department.
- Draw up an appropriate training plan for each profile within the department.
- Facilitate and document risk assessments and write overarching procedures about production processes or support processes.
- Monitor the correct and consistent application of the systems and you stimulate a positive culture within the department.
- Draw up KPIs for these systems, follow up the status and report the results.
- Provide training and coaching with regard to these systems and act as a point of contact for the team.
- Lead the preparations for internal and external inspections and clarify the approach for quality and training to inspectors.
- Constantly looking at ways to improve the systems and translate them into concrete projects.
- Lead projects within this area and represent the department in cross-departmental initiatives.
Accurate and methodical approach with attention to detail a must
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Fluent in Dutch and English
Relevant scientific qualifications with experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
Knowledge and experience in GMP, Quality Management Systems, Quality Risk Management and validation
If you have the required skill-set and are currently looking for a exciting opportunity to on-board with an organisation working on projects which will have real immediate impact APPLY NOW!
Apply for QMS Quality Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly