Statistical Programmer I (SAS or R) – Office based in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Experience Level
- Entry level
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for patients.
IQVIA’s Real World Evidence Solutions group in Sofia is recruiting two SAS or R Statistical Programmer I jobs.
You will be working with a growing team as a Statistical Programmer I in SAS or R to support a network of regional offices in the development and delivery of structured healthcare data and reports to provide evidence and insights.
Potential for career development is excellent.
If you possess a Masters Degree, can live and work in Sofia and possess programming experience in SAS or R (you don’t need both) we want to talk to you.
Applications must be in ENGLISH. Closing date is Friday the 19th of March
- Extract, clean, investigate, prepare, analyse, test and report real-world data according to statistical analysis plans and programming specifications using SAS or R software
- Implement quality control procedures for your own work and that of others
- Interpret project level requirements and follow programming specifications, as appropriate
- Communicate effectively with statisticians, epidemiologists and programmers in separate geographies
MINIMUM SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Masters Degree in Statistics/Statistical Science/Statistical Data Analytics/Medical Statistics/Data Science or equivalent
- Already possess the Right to Work in Bulgaria without the need for Visas/Work Permits
- Ability to manipulate, analyse and report data in SAS (SAS Base, SAS/STAT SAS Graph, SAS Macro) or R (you do not need both)
- Import and transform data in alignment with specifications
- Analyse data with descriptive statistics
- Create and format output into RTF, PDF or HTML via ODS
- A proactive, creative, innovative and pragmatic approach to problem solving and an ability to think critically and independently
- Ability to achieve results within a multi-cultural and geographically diverse team in a fast-paced client focused environment
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills in English
- Experience designing and executing prospective or retrospective database studies
- Prior experience working in a consultancy or other service sector in the healthcare industry
- Ability to process and verify the integrity of data from multiple sources
- Business proficiency in French, German or Spanish
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.