- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Would you like to work for a well respected pharma company which has a steady cashflow.
Where you can develop your skills and also expand your network in a international concern.
Then this is the opportunity for you.
Currently looking for a QC with experience working with.
- Lab analytics (GCFID, GC-MS, HPLC och IR)
- Minimum 2 years working with QA
- Have a viable GMP certificate and preferably working with that previously.
- Experience with ISO 17025 and other ISO regulations.
- Speak Swedish and English fluent.
- Bachelors in life science or related field.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and lead the Quality work on site.
- Ensuring and lead the quality system and ways of working in the organisation.
- Report deviation in results.
- Responsible for internal and external validations.
- Responsible for follow ups of complaints and continuous improvements.
- Responsible for interaction with authorities.
If this sounds right for you then send me your CV as the interviews are ongoing.
+46 850 927 950 internal extension is 8118
if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry..
Apply for QA Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly